Duration: 6 hours
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Prerequisites: Basic Handgun course by a reputable and recognized school. Proof of completion required.
Required Equipment: Semi automatic pistol, at least two magazines, holster, magazine pouches, ear and eye protection, hydration units, hats, long pants, close toed shoes, belt, and at least 350 rounds of factory ammunition.
Female shooters have several unique needs, from dress codes to body mechanics. This class is designed to provide women with the skills that are most applicable to them. Class is taught by female instructors
Class Topics: Class covers the following lessons:
• History and fundamentals of ICS
• Gear selection as applicable to females
• Body mechanics, stance and handgun presentation
• Two handed and one handed shooting
• Offsets and reloads
• Change of angles of fire and forward movement Review ICS lessons in quick drills
All participants must bring a government-issued ID and signed waiver to class.
To begin the registration process, choose a course date from the list below.