Duration: 10 hours
Certificate: Certificate of Completion and T-Shirt
Required Equipment: None
This unique training evolution is designed to provide participants with the tools and skills for self-resiliency in a catastrophic event.
This course covers:
• Medical - Trauma care. Self-aid and buddy-aid
• Tactical - movement to objectives, use of cover and concealment, structure clearing tactics
• Resistance and Evasion - defeating restraints and overcoming adversity
• Survival - Securing nourishment, shelter, and security while the move. Building a proper “Get Home Bag” and a “Go Bag”
• Urban hacks - Using the urban landscape for self resiliency.
This is NOT an outdoors survival class. All skills are designed for a modern urban environment.
All participants must bring a government-issued ID and signed waiver to class.
To begin the registration process, choose a course date from the list below.